Friday, November 23, 2012

Birthday Copics (Part 2)...

This is a post that follows on from yesterday. And now I have finally taken the time to sort photos of the rest... So onto the second birthday parcel of Copics that arrived on Tuesday...

These really do a good job of complimenting my already existing E-shades etc. And good to have some more oranges. Something I was quite lacking. The odd very pale R-shade is included too.

I mentioned in my post yesterday that I didn't have too many greys. Constantly when I colour I notice that I could really have done with some more greys so this will be really handy. Plus some more blues and BG colours. And two missing greens - of course! Happiness :)

And a mixed photo of all of them just because. I feel so, so lucky to have such a big addition to my Copic collection in such a short time. I think everyone who love Copics hope to some day in the future have them all. Whether this will happen or not... who knows. But this has made a nice little dent in the missing colours part for me :) Birthdays are great!

Finally a photo of my Copic chart from a few weeks ago, and below one with the updated colours added.

Right my back is killing me so I'm going to get off this computer and let these colours make me happy instead while I have a little rest :)

Wishing you all a great, great weekend :)

No comments: